Keith has been with Wesley's Shoes since 1992, meaning he's fitting some of you children's children with their first shoes! Want to step into his shoes? Here's a bit more about him!
- What are you reading? Start A 501c3 Nonprofit That Doesn’t Ruin Your Life
2. What was the last movie or series you saw? Scorpion
3. What might people be surprised to know about you? Nearly qualified for the Olympic cycling team.
- What was the best piece of business advice you ever received?
If you quit, they win.
- Who is your most coveted dinner guest? Sir Richard Branson
6. What is your favorite word? Tenacity
- What is your least favorite word? Like
8. What is inspiring you right now? My Uncle J B
9. What did you want to be when you grow up? Songwriter
10. What was your first ever paying job? Record store associate
11. What are your favorite shoes at Wesley’s? Ecco, Samuel Hubbard, Keen